Setup Bump Remind
How do I setup Bump reminder?
It's very easy to setup. First you have to know that there are different kinds of remind options.
For those, who are to lazy to read, click on the link for a video!open in new window
When you want to ping
@everyone/@herem create a locked Channel and add the ping as
@everyone/@here Role does not have to pinged for adding them as Bump Reminder Ping.
I already have a Bump Channel and Role Ping:
Add a Bump Channel:
- This adds an existing Channel as Bump Channel, where the Bump Remind Messages will be sent.
/bump setup channel [channel]
Add a Bump Remind Ping:
- This adds an existing Roles as Bump Ping , which will be pinged on Bump Remind
/bump setup ping [role]
I don't have a Bump Channel and a Role Ping:
Create a Bump Channel:
- This will create a locked Bump Channel and add it as Bump Channel, where Remind Messages will be sent.
- To make it public edit the Channel Settings
Create a Bump Remind Ping:
- This will create a role named
Remind Meand add it as Bump Ping
- On Bump Remind, the Bot will ping the created Role
Once you have set up the remind option. It should send a bump response after the !d bump.
Interesting in customizing the messages?
Go on the next Page!